Lawn Maintenance Available Positions
If you or anyone you know is interested in coming on board with Palmer's Lawn Care please contact us below or by calling us directly at 440-236-9625.
Lawn Maintenance Laborer Year-Round:
The Landscape Laborer is responsible for working as a team member under the direct supervision of the Lawn Maintenance Foreman. Responsible for completing Jobs in an efficient manner, promoting job worksite safety, providing excellent customer service, and exhibits pride and quality workmanship.
• The ideal candidate will posses 1 year previous residential and / or commercial Lawn Maintenance experience.
• Knowledge and experience in lawn mowing, edging and using a backpack blower.
• Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees. • Highly motivated, self-driven, and detailed oriented. • Professional in appearance and actions.
• Great time management skills
• Punctual and dependable with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to work effectively with individuals of differing backgrounds, knowledge and skill levels.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour