Current Open Positions:
We are always looking for GREAT individuals to join our team! If you or anyone you know is interested in coming on board with Palmer's Lawn Care please contact us below or by calling us directly at 440-236-9625.
Landscape Foreman Year-Round:
Palmer’s Lawn Care is seeking an experienced individual for the important role of Landscape Foreman at our company. We are based out of Columbia Station and have served southwest Cleveland since 1998. We are a full service landscape/ snow plowing company with great opportunities for growth.
We are looking for a landscape foreman to run planting, paver and retaining wall installations. Must have minimum 3 years of crew leading experience and have a good driving record.
Install and manage landscape construction/ maintenance projects
Experience and knowledge of installation techniques
Knowledge of plant material and their proper uses
Proficient heavy equipment operating skills
Clean driving record
Highly motivated, self driven individual who is detail oriented
Punctual and dependable
Manage personnel effectively and efficiently
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
Landscape Laborer Year-Round:
The Landscape Laborer is responsible for working as a team member under the direct supervision of the Landscape Foreman. Responsible for completing Jobs in an efficient manner, promoting job worksite safety, providing excellent customer service, and exhibits pride and quality workmanship.
• The ideal candidate will posses 1 year previous residential and / or commercial landscape construction experience.
• Knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications.
• Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees. • Highly motivated, self-driven, and detailed oriented. • Professional in appearance and actions.
• Great time management skills
• Punctual and dependable with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to work effectively with individuals of differing backgrounds, knowledge and skill levels.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour